RJ45 Cat 5e/6 LAN Network Tester with PoE Checker
- LAN tester & POE checker
- 2 Testing Speeds
- Covers both UTP & FTP
The Kauden network cable & PoE tester kit locates short circuit, open circuit & wrong connection, & includes a PoE checker to check PoE cable & ports (Read more)
The Kauden network testing kit is a low cost LAN tester that checks Ethernet cables for continuity and can locate short circuit, open circuit and wrong connections using the attached remote. It features 2 testing speeds and can test pin out status on structured wiring systems.
The PoE check can be plugged into an RJ45 jack to determine if PoE is present in both the network cable and the port.
- 2 part kit with LAN tester and POE checker
- Test Pin Out status on RJ45 structured wiring systems
- Determine presence of live Ethernet cabling
- Detects POE Midspan/Endspan and Pin out 1235/4578 or 4 pair
- Detects POE being used on 802.3af or 803.3at standard devices
- Locates short circuit, open circuit and wrong connection
- LED indicates endspan, midspan or 4 pair detection
- Two testing speeds
- Covers both UTP and FTP
- Requires 9V PP3 battery (not included)
24V AC/DC^60V AC/DC
Complies EMC and RoSH2
|-- No videos available --|
|No files are available for this product|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.