TREND Networks Amplifier Probe for Cable Tracing
- Trace Longer Cables
- Easy to Use
- Built-in LED Light
The TREND Networks R180001 Cable Amplifier Probe is an ideal solution for tracing, verifying and solving issues on all types of copper network cable (Read more)
The TREND Networks Cable Amplifier Probe is an ideal solution for tracing, verifying and solving issues on all types of copper network cable, including data, phone and coax cable, and allows for longer cables to be traced due to its industry leading power output.
- Locate weak signals using the highly sensitivity probe
- Easier cable tracing with both audible and visual indicators
- Find cables in noisy environments using the earphone jack
- Operates in dark areas using the LED torch
- Cable tracing for Data, Telephone and COAX.
- To identify a specific pair of wires in a multi-pair cable.
- Troubleshooting cabling faults to identify breaks and poor cables.
- Telephone Line Testing
|50 hours typical
|-20 °C to +60 °C
|-40 °C to +70 °C
|5 % to 95 % non-condensing
|128 (L) x 43 (W) x 30 (H)
|IEC 61010-1, Category none, 30 V rms
|-- No videos available --
|TREND Networks R180001 datasheet
|TREND Networks website
|TREND Networks support site
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.