TREND Networks NAVITEK NT Plus Touchscreen Network Tester
TREND Networks NAVITEK NT Plus Network Tester can check for faults in copper cabling and networks, including distance to shorts and PoE+ detection (Read more)
The NaviTEK NT from TREND is a network tester that is used for troubleshooting and maintaining active and passive copper cable networks. It features a large colour touch screen that allows users to pinpoint and solve network connectivity issues quickly and easily. Test can be saved as PDF reports and sent to colleagues and clients using the free 'TREND AnyWare' app.
The NAVITEK NT Plus shows the distance to opens and shorts and can provide detailed network information for any device. The 'Autotest' button preforms a host of network tests and displays a summary of information and allows for detailed inspection of network parameters.
||DC IN Connector
TREND AnyWare App
- Create job folder
- Enter job site information
- Perform autotest on copper/fibre cabling and copper/fibre networks
- Activate NaviTEK NT wireless hotspot
- Connect your mobile phone or tablet with the TREND AnyWARE App
- Transfer test reports to your mobile device
- View test reports
- Select reports (PDF or CSV) to send
- Select preferred transfer method - email, ftp, cloud storage etc.
- Send file
- Alternatively save test reports to USB key
- Display network configuration - IPv4 / IPv6 compatible
- Advanced wiremap for miswires, split pairs, opens and shorts
- Distance to opens and shorts (TDR)
- PoE/PoE+ detection
- Tone generator for cable tracing
- Autotest button performs Ping and Traceroute test (network mode)
- Hub blink for port identification
- DHCP client
- Switch detection - 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- User-exchangeable RJ45 inserts
- Support for up to 12 wiremap remotes
- Backlit colour Touchscreen
- Custom wiremap
- Autotest button performs a suite of network tests: Internet connectivity (Ping, DNS, Gateway, Traceroute) and NetScan
- Network Probe (NET TEST) provides detailed network information of each device
- Port identification using EDP/CDP/LLDP protocols
- VLAN detection and support
- Network scan (IP and MAC addresses of devices)
- PoE/PoE+ load test
- Traffic utilisation bar graph
- Internal memory for 5000 test reports
- Generate test reports (PDF or CSV)
- TREND AnyWARE mobile app
|Max. No. of Jobs
|Max. No. of Stored Test
||181 m/593 ft
|| 175 x 80 x 40 mm
|Contents||NaviTEK NT Plus test unit
Remote unit No. 1
Rechargeable power module
PSU with adaptors
2 x 300mm Cat5e patch cable
USB WiFi adaptor
Quick reference guide
||LCD - Touch Screen
|TREND Networks NAVITEK NT Plus User Manual|
|TREND Networks website|
|TREND Networks support site|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.