TREND Networks NAVITEK NT Pro Touchscreen Network & Fibre Tester
TREND Networks NAVITEK NT Plus Network Tester can check for faults in copper cabling and networks, including distance to shorts and PoE+ detection (Read more)
The NaviTEK NT Pro from TREND networks is a network tester for troubleshooting and maintenance of active and passive copper and fibre networks. Incorporating an improved graphical interface NaviTEK NT allows network technicians to pinpoint and solve network connectivity issues faster than ever before. Subsequently, tests can be saved as pdf reports and shared with colleagues and clients using the free TREND AnyWare™ app.
TREND AnyWare App
- Create job folder
- Enter job site information
- Perform autotest on copper/fibre cabling and copper/fibre networks
- Activate NaviTEK NT wireless hotspot
- Connect your mobile phone or tablet with the TREND AnyWARE App
- Transfer test reports to your mobile device
- View test reports
- Select reports (PDF or CSV) to send
- Select preferred transfer method - email, ftp, cloud storage etc.
- Send file
- Alternatively save test reports to USB key
The The NaviTEK NT Pro offers a comprehensive suite of test and troubleshooting functionality only found on dedicated hand-held testers, including copper and fibre test interfaces, fast detection of link and IP information including duplex, speed, port ID, VLAN, DNS, DHCP, Gateway status and IP address, detects services such as ISDN, POTS and PoE, accurate wire mapping including length measurement and distance to fault, rugged. Its compact design permits use in confined spaces and it is not susceptible to virus and malware attack.
- Display network configuration - IPv4 / IPv6 compatible
- Fibre optic cable interface
- Advanced wiremap for miswires, split pairs, opens and shorts
- Logon using the 802.1x protocol
- Distance to opens and shorts (TDR)
- PoE/PoE+ detection
- Optical power level and pass/fail indication with supported SFP
- Tone generator for cable tracing
- Autotest button performs Ping and Traceroute test (network mode)
- Loopback mode for transmission testing on both copper and fibre interfaces
- Hub blink for port identification
- DHCP client
- Switch detection - 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- User-exchangeable RJ45 inserts
- Support for up to 12 wiremap remotes
- Backlit colour Touchscreen
- Custom wiremap
- Autotest button performs a suite of network tests: Internet connectivity (Ping, DNS, Gateway, Traceroute) and NetScan
- Network Probe (NET TEST) provides detailed network information of each device
- Port identification using EDP/CDP/LLDP protocols
- VLAN detection and support
- Network scan (IP and MAC addresses of devices)
- PoE/PoE+ load test
- Traffic utilisation bar graph
- Internal memory for 5000 test reports
- Generate test reports (PDF or CSV)
- TREND AnyWARE mobile app
|TREND Networks NAVITEK NT Plus User Manual|
|TREND Networks website|
|TREND Networks support site|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.