TREND Networks PoE Pro Bundle PoE Tester with Cable Amplifier Probe
- PoE Pro Tester
- Cable Amplifier Probe
- Coax & RJ45 Remotes
The TREND Networks PoE Pro Bundle consists of a PoE Pro Data Cable & PoE Verifier, a Cable Amplifier Probe, 24 x RJ45 identifiers and 12 x coax remote (Read more)
The TREND Networks PoE Pro Bundle consists of a PoE Pro Data Cable and PoE Verifier, a Cable Amplifier Probe, 24 x RJ45 identifiers and 12 x coax remote units.
PoE Pro Data Cable and PoE Verifier
The TREND Networks PoE Pro R158004 is a data cable and PoE tester that eliminates guesswork when installing, maintaining and troubleshooting networks where PoE is deployed. Previously technicians had to understand all the various standards, device power outputs and cable lengths to be sure a device will operate successfully. The PoE Pro identifies the Class of the PoE source and power available to a PoE device regardless of cable length, cable quality or other factors. Provides a clear pass/fail result to IEEE 802.3af/at/bt standards.
Do you have enough power at the device location? PoE Pro displays the maximum power available at the device location including the maximum watts, Class (0-8), Voltage, Type (af/at/bt) and 2/4 pair operation.
Some switches or injectors may provide power that exceeds their IEEE Class rating. The PoE Pro can test this ability with its extended power test. Simply press the network button for 3 seconds and the PoE PRO will increase power demand up to a maximum of 90 watts.
|1||Multimedia Support- RJ-45, RJ-11/RJ-12 and coax ports for verification of low voltage copper cables|
|2||Large Backlit Screen - Identifies analog (PBX) and digital (ISDN) telephone services|
|3||TDR Length Testing and Troubleshooting - Pinpoints cable faults eliminating unnecessary guesswork|
|4||Media Service Detection - Identifies analog (PBX) and digital (ISDN) telephone services|
|5||Tone Generator - Ability to identify and trace cables with a compatible inductive tone probe (optional)|
|6||Extended Power Test - Some switches / injectors may provide power exceeding its IEEE Class rating. Hold button for 3 seconds to measure maximum available power up to 90 watts|
|7||PoE Detection - Identify the IEEE standard, Class, Type, max Power (W) and Voltage (V) available|
|8||Ethernet Detection - Displays network rate and duplex information|
|9||Voltage Protection - Cable testing disabled if >2V detected|
|10||Storage and Protection of Remote Unit - Reduces the chance of losing or damaging the remote unit. Additional numbered remotes available|
- Supports RJ45, RJ11/12 and Coax connections
- Wiremap for miswires, split pairs, shorts and opens
- Shielded cable testing
- Cable length
- Distance to Open / Short (TDR)
- Analog and digital tone generator
- Compatible with common cable tracing probes
- Port Blink
- Media Service Detection – Ethernet, analogue / digital telephone service and ISDN
- Ethernet Speed Detection 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Instantaneous results – results are shown as soon as you plug in the cable
- Larger 2.9” display
- Over-voltage protection
- Validate PoE to ensure your device & network performs successfully Supports 802.3bt
- Supports 802.3bt High Power PoE (up to 90 watts)
- Compatible with most non-standard PoE injectors
- Identifies PSE Type (af/at/bt)
- Identifies PSE Class – 0 to 8
- Determines maximum power available (watts) at the device location
- Displays voltage
- Displays how many pairs have PoE
Cable Amplifier Probe
The TREND Networks Cable Amplifier Probe is an ideal solution for tracing, verifying and solving issues on all types of copper network cable, including data, phone and coax cable, and allows for longer cables to be traced due to its industry leading power output.
- Trace longer cables using the industry leading power output
- Solve issues faster with power supply for external talk sets
- Verify cabling with polarity and continuity
- Easy to use and requires no training
- Locate weak signals using the highly sensitivity probe
- Easier cable tracing with both audible and visual indicators
- Find cables in noisy environments using the earphone jack
- Operates in dark areas using the LED torch
|Operation time||50 hours typical|
|Operating temperature||-20 °C to +60 °C|
|Storage temperature||-40 °C to +70 °C|
|Humidity||5 % to 95 % non-condensing|
|Dimensions||128(L) x 43(W) x 30(H)|
|Safety||IEC 61010-1, Category none, 30 V rms max|
|-- No videos available --|
|TREND Networks R158004 datasheet|
|TREND Networks website|
|TREND Networks support site|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.