TREND Networks SIGNALTEK CT Network Transmission Tester
The TREND Networks R156006 SIGNALTEK CT allows you to generate PDF test reports that prove installed links run at Gigabit Ethernet transmission rates. (Read more)
The TREND Networks SIGNALTEK CT allows you to generate PDF test
reports that prove installed links run at Gigabit Ethernet
transmission rates. For installers, this means having a
cost-effective way to demonstrate that the copper cabling was
installed correctly and is capable of supporting Ethernet
applications. By proving real world performance, SignalTEK CT
confirms a professional job - reducing the risk of call
The SignalTEK CT also gives network owners the assurance that installed cabling will support bandwidth hungry services like VoIP, IP CCTV and video streaming following moves, adds and changes.
The foundation of all Ethernet networks is the physical cabling. As networks become faster and more complex, they become more susceptible to disruption from external interference as well as faulty cabling and or connectors. These physical layer problems can cause a high number of server re-transmissions resulting in network drop-out or slow connection speeds.
If network performance issues are to be avoided, today’s installers and technicians need test equipment that not only verifies correct wiring but also confirms a link’s ability to transmit data at full rate.
Uniquely, the SignalTEK CT proves a link’s ability to support
Gigabit applications by performing two primary tests; data
transmission and wiremap testing. With a single press of the
Autotest button, SignalTEK CT transmits 823,452 data frames between
the two handsets and reports any transmission errors against
performance criteria laid down by the IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet
It takes only 1 bit of data to get corrupted or lost to give rise to a transmission
Autotest also measures cable length and checks for wiring faults such as crossed pairs, opens, shorts and split pairs. Simple pass/fail results are displayed once the Autotest is complete which can be automatically saved for later review or download.
TREND AnyWare App
- Create job folder
- Enter job site information
- Perform autotest on copper/fibre cabling and copper/fibre networks
- Activate SignalTEK NT wireless hotspot
- Connect your mobile phone or tablet with the TREND AnyWARE App
- Transfer test reports to your mobile device
- View test reports
- Select reports (PDF or CSV) to send
- Select preferred transfer method - email, ftp, cloud storage etc.
- Send file
- Alternatively save test reports to USB key
- Colour touchscreen
- The SignalTEK CT issues a PDF report to prove that your installed data cables can carry Gigabit Ethernet traffic at full speed with no errors, and confirms correct wiremap results.
- Easy to use - Autotest provides proof of cable performance in seconds.
- TREND AnyWARE app - Send PDF reports from anywhere. Click here for details.
- Real world testing - Gigabit Ethernet is transmitted bi-directionally.
- Low cost of ownership - No calibration required and includes field replaceable RJ45 contacts.
|TREND Networks R156006 datasheet
|TREND Networks website
|TREND Networks support site
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.