TREND Networks VDV II AnyWARE Cloud Network and Coax Cable Tester
The TREND Networks VDV II R158007 cable tester can check for faults in various types of copper cable. with Trend Anyware cloud management software (Read more)
The TREND Networks VDV II R158000 is an easy-to-use cable tester that uses Wiremap technology to detect miswires, split pairs, shorts and opens in a variety of different wire types including RJ11/RJ12 (voice), RJ45 (data - including shielded) and coax F-Type (video).
The VDV II R158000 features a large, easy to read screen which accurately displays any cable faults at a glance, and setting can be adjusted quickly with the large rubber buttons.
The remote unit is stored in the base of the handset, with the removeable F-Type remote housed safely inside. The remote unit is numbered and extra remotes can be purchased separately to make testing jobs quicker and easier.
The latest generation of Trend network testers features the new TREND AnyWARE Cloud management system, which allows real time collaboration between Project Managers and Field Technicians. There is no need for Field Technicians to setup the LanTEK IV / IV-S, Project Managers pre-configure the jobs and tests in the TREND AnyWARE Cloud, eliminating potential mistakes and compressing the time taken to prepare reports for customers and warranties.
- Operates anywhere with a web browser – TREND AnyWARE Cloud operates on a PC, Mac and tablet devices (Android and iOS)
- Free storage – No need for separate servers or backup systems.
- Easy to find project files – Attach all project files including cable layout drawings, videos, and photos into the TREND AnyWARE Cloud. Everything you need in one place.
- Share reports easier – Use TREND AnyWARE Cloud to share links to the test reports eliminating the need to manually email large attachments.
- Reduce training time with WalkMe – TREND AnyWARE Cloud is embedded with the WalkMe digital adoption platform providing proactive, step-by-step guidance on all key tasks.
||Large, easy to read screen. Displays
test results clearly.
||Coax port selection button. Select when
testing Coax cables
||Voice port selection button. Select when
using RJ11/RJ12 cables
||Data port selection button. Select when
testing RJ45 data cables
||Tone button. Select tones for each
||Voice port. Use to connect RJ11/RJ12
||Video port. Use to connect F-Type coax
||Ethernet port. Use to connect RJ45 data
||Ethernet remote port. To connect to the
far end of the RJ45 data cable
||Storage unit for the Coax remote unit.
To connect to the far end of the F-Type coax cable
||Voice remote port. To connect to the far
end of the RJ11/RJ12 cables
- 3 x ports available including Coax, 6 Pin (RJ11/12) and 8 Pin (RJ45)
- Cloud management and software
- Connectors for copper cable testing
- Wiremap checks for wire issues such as miswires, split pairs, shorts and opens
- Analog Tone Generator
- Voltage Protection
- Shielded Cable Testing
- Single Screen Results
- Easy to read display
- Large rubber buttons
- Coax remote housed inside unit for safe keeping
|Compatible cables||Coax, 6Pin (RJ11/12) and 8Pin
||160 x 76 x 36
||9V alkaline. Typically, 20 hours minimum
continuous use (backlight off)
|Kit contents||1 x VDV II - Voice, Data and Video Cable Verifier.
1 x dual port remote unit
1 x coax remote unit,
1 x alkaline battery
1 x multi-language user guide.
|TREND Networks VDV II User Manual|
|Trend AnyWare Datasheet|
|TREND Networks website|
|TREND Networks support site|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.