TREND Networks VDV II Pro AnyWARE Cloud Network and Coax Cable Tester
The TREND Networks VDV II Pro R158005 cable tester can check for faults in various types of cabling, with Trend Anyware cloud management software. (Read more)
The TREND Networks VDV II R158005 is an easy-to-use cable tester that uses Wiremap technology to detect miswires, split pairs, shorts and opens in a variety of different wire types including RJ11/RJ12 (voice), RJ45 (data - including shielded) and coax F-Type (video). In addition, it is also able to accurately detect the cable length, show the distance to the cable open/short and Ethernet Detection with Network Rate and Duplex Information.
When testing cables that are plugged into an Ethernet switch, the Hub Blink feature will make the LED on the port flash, indicating which port the cable is plugged into. PoE (Power over Ethernet) can also be detected with Voltage information.
The VDV II R158005 also features a large, easy to read 2.9" backlit screen which accurately displays any cable faults at a glance, and setting can be adjusted quickly with the large rubber buttons.
The remote unit is stored in the base of the handset, with the removeable F-Type remote housed safely inside. The remote unit is numbered and extra remotes can be purchased separately to make testing jobs quicker and easier.
The VDV II R158002 is supplied in a carry case with a variety of patch cables and adaptors included.
The latest generation of Trend network testers features the new TREND AnyWARE Cloud management system, which allows real time collaboration between Project Managers and Field Technicians. There is no need for Field Technicians to setup the LanTEK IV / IV-S, Project Managers pre-configure the jobs and tests in the TREND AnyWARE Cloud, eliminating potential mistakes and compressing the time taken to prepare reports for customers and warranties.
- Operates anywhere with a web browser – TREND AnyWARE Cloud operates on a PC, Mac and tablet devices (Android and iOS)
- Free storage – No need for separate servers or backup systems.
- Easy to find project files – Attach all project files including cable layout drawings, videos, and photos into the TREND AnyWARE Cloud. Everything you need in one place.
- Share reports easier – Use TREND AnyWARE Cloud to share links to the test reports eliminating the need to manually email large attachments.
- Reduce training time with WalkMe – TREND AnyWARE Cloud is embedded with the WalkMe digital adoption platform providing proactive, step-by-step guidance on all key tasks.
||Large 2.9" backlit screen. Displays test
||Coax port selection button. Select when
testing Coax cables
||Voice port selection button. Select when
using RJ11/RJ12 cables
||Data port selection button. Select when
testing RJ45 data cables, including PoE
||Tone button. Select tones for each
||Tools Button. Menu for selecting different
||Voice port. Use to connect RJ11/RJ12
||Ethernet port. Use to connect RJ45 data
||Video port. Use to connect F-Type coax
||Ethernet remote port. To connect to the far end of the RJ45
||Voice remote port. To connect to the far end of the RJ11/RJ12
||Storage unit for the Coax remote unit. To connect to the far
end of the F-Type coax cable
- Coax, 6Pin (RJ11/12), 8Pin (RJ45)
- Connectors for Copper Cable Testing
- Trend AnyWare Cloud management and software
- Distance to Open / Short (TDR)
- PoE Detection with Voltage Information
- Media Service Detection
- Ethernet Detection with Network Rate and Duplex Information
- Wiremap for Miswires, Split Pairs, Shorts and Opens
- Analog Tone Generator
- Voltage Protection
- Shielded Cable Testing
- Single Screen Results
- Larger 2.9" Display
- Hub Blink
- Cable Length
- Distance to Open
- Carry Case & Cables
|Compatible cables||Coax, 6Pin (RJ11/12) and 8Pin
||160 x 76 x 36
||9V alkaline. Typically 20 hours minimum
continuous use (backlight off)
|Kit contents||1 x VDV II Pro - Voice, Data and Video
1 x dual port remote unit
1 x coax remote unit,
1 x alkaline battery
1 x multi-language user guide,
2 x RJ45 to alligator clip cable 390mm
2 x screened RJ45 to RJ45 cable 150mm
2 x RJ12 to RJ12 cable 100mm
1 x F-type plug to F-type plug cable 230mm
1 x F-81 barrel splice
1 x BNC female to F-type male adaptor
1 x BNC female to F-type female adaptor
1 x RCA female to F-type male adaptor
1 x RCA female to F-type female adaptor
1 x wallet wiring card
1 x carry case.
|REND Networks VDV II Pro User Manual|
|Trend AnyWare Datasheet|
|TREND Networks website|
|TREND Networks support site|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.