Value Network cable, Coax and POE Tester
- Checks continuity of cables
- POE Tester
- LED Pin connection indicator
The low-cost network and coax cable tester with POE finder is a small but essential tool for checking the continuity of cables. With an LED indicator. (Read more)
The low-cost network and coax cable tester with POE finder is a small but essential tool for quickly verifying that Ethernet network cables are terminated correctly. It features short circuit and open circuit detection as well as the ability to test for an incoming POE supply. It also comes with a BNC adaptor to allow for verification of continuity on coax cables.
- Tests Ethernet and Coax cables for continuity
- 2-Line LED display indicates short or open circuit connections
- Ethernet RJ45 and BNC adapters supplies
- Built in POE tester for verifying POE availability
Requires 1 x 9V PP3 Battery (Not included)
|Connections||RJ45, RJ11, BNC|
|Power||9V PP3 Battery|
|Dimensions||L 0.00cm x W 0.00cm x H 0.00cm|
|-- No videos available --|
|Value LAN tester datasheet|
|Connectec value website|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.