RGL EBNT/TF-4 Anti-bacterial Touch-free Exit Button IP65
- Contactless Button
- Green to Red Illumination
- For External Use
The RGL WP-EBNT/TF-4 is a sensor button for access-controlled entry systems where non-contact measures are required such as hospitals and laboratories (Read more)
The RGL EBNT/TF-4 is a touch free door exit button for access-controlled doorways where non-contact is important, such as schools, laboratories and hospitals.
The contactless sensor is embedded in a green antibacterial face plate and is illuminated with red and green indication lights. The robust, high impact plastic casing is IP65 rated to protect it from the elements and all surfaces are easy cleaning.
- 35mm ‘Touch Free’ sensor button
- Illumination: Red for standby, Green for switch operated/door open
- Manufactured using anti-bacterial plastics
- High impact plastic back box
- Can be surface or flush fitting
- Easy clean surface
- Ideal for general/sensitive areas
- Screw footprint for flush fitting onto standard back box
- Distance between fixing holes: 60mm
||Double pole NONC contacts
|Contact Load||0.5A @ AC 125V/2A @ DC30V
||12VDC @ 45mA operating
|Illumination||Red & Green
|Relay opening times
|Adjustable proximity distance
|-- No videos available --|
|RGL WP-EBNT/TF-4 Datasheet|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.