RGL KPX2000/RD26 Keypad+RD26 with Prox Wiegand and Alarm Inputs 500 Users 12 VDC
- KPX2000 Keypad
- RD26-C Wiegand Reader
- Comprehensive Access Control
The KPX2000/RD26 is a kit which comprises of an RGL KPX2000 keypad & prox reader, and an RGL RD26-C Wiegand prox reader, which allow up to 500 users. (Read more)
The KPX2000/RD26 is a kit which comprises of an RGL KPX2000 keypad & prox reader, and an RGL RD26-C Wiegand prox reader. When used with a maglock or similar door securing device, these units offer a comprehensive access control system, with entry granted using the keypad, keyfobs, EM Cards, Mifare cards and Wiegand cards.
The RGL KPX2000 is an external surface mounted keypad and Prox Reader manufactured from a strong, zinc alloy electroplated anti-vandal casing. The KPX2000 uses EM Cards or Keyfobs and can be fully programmed from the keypad to allow for up to 500 individual users. It also features separate inputs to allow an RGL RD26-C Wiegand reader to be added to the access control system.
Please note: Rainshield required for external use.
- Stylish design
- Uses EM cards or fobs
- Built in prox reader
- Input for separate Wiegand reader
- Audio key operation
- Doorbell facility
- Single or dual modes using Aux output
- Individually programmable outputs
- Adjustable output timers on both Lock and Aux
- Zinc alloy electroplated casing
- Surface mounted
- Selectable backlit feature
- Lock and Aux outputs
- 500 unique users
- PCB formal coated
RD26-C Wiegand prox reader
The RGL RD26-C is a surface mounted proximity reader that works alongside the RGL KPX2000 and PX2000 keypads to provide additional access control methods, including Wiegand and Mifare. The high-impact plastic case is IP65 rated making it ideal for outdoor use, and the simple wiring to the keypad ensures quick and easy installations.
- Small compact design
- LED indication
- Weather resistant
- Simple wiring to controller
- Encapsulated electronics
- Choice of cards or fobs
- Compatible with Wiegand type controllers
- To work with the RGL KPX2000 and PX2000
- High impact plastic reader for external use
- Fully encapsulated to IP65
- 9-12VDC @max 50Ma
- 26 bit EM formatted reader
- Wiegand 4 wire connection
- Card read time of 120mS
- Operating frequency 125kHz
- Maximum transfer distance of 100m (screened cable)
- Operating temperature -20c to 60c
|-- No videos available --|
|RGL KPX2000 Datasheet|
|RGL RD26 Datasheet|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.