Hikvision DS-2CE70KF0T-LMFS 5MP 3K TVI Hybrid ColorVu Mini Turret 2.8mm
The Hikvision DS-2CE72KF0T-MLFS is a 3K bullet camera with a 2.8 mm fixed lens, Hybrid Light technology, & a built-in microphone with Audio over Coax (Read more)
The Hikvision DS-2CE72KF0T-LMFS is a 3K mini turret camera with a 2.8mm fixed lens, a built-in microphone with Audio over Coax, and features Hybrid Light technology.
Hikvision’s Smart Hybrid Light Cameras with ColorVu are designed to upgrade your night vision experience in virtually any setting with always sharply-focused imaging and versatile lighting options. Powerful technologies including ColorVu, Super Confocal, Smart Hybrid Light, and other functionalities energize our cameras with amazing reliability and advanced capabilities.
Stunning low-light imaging
Enjoy splendid night vision boosted by Super Confocal technology with F1.0 Super Aperture.
Hikvision has gone previous limits, leading the industry by achieving a delicate & complex confocal effect with an F1.0 large-aperture lens, which guarantees equally sharp imaging in IR or visible light.
- ColorVu technology ensures excellent colourful imaging in ultra-low light.
- Super Confocal technology guarantees clear, steady imaging without defocusing when switching from colour to black & white.
Monitoring in a smarter way
Security Intelligence gets more visible with AcuSense-powered smart functions based on data analysis, effectively capturing targets in true color.
- Motion Detection 2.0 distinguishes persons and vehicles from other objects in the environment, focusing on real security threats with efficient video searches.
- Live Guard (IP) deters trespassers with visual and auditory warnings while sending notifications to users remotely.
Optimize your security with flexible lighting options
Select the lighting mode that best suits your requirements: 24/7 colour, IR (B&W), or Smart. In Smart mode, the camera maintains infrared illumination until an event triggers colour imaging to capture critical details.
When there is no vehicle or person, the camera uses only the infrared light.
When a vehicle or person appears, the white light is automatically triggered, resulting in vivid color imaging with clear details.
When the vehicle or person leaves, the camera switches back to the infrared light.
- High quality imaging with 3K, 2960 × 1665 resolution
- 24/7 color imaging with F1.0 aperture
- 2.8 mm and 3.6 mm fixed focal lens
- Up to 20 m IR distance for bright night imaging
- Up to 20 m white light distance for bright night imaging
- High quality audio with audio over coaxial cable, built-in mic
- One port for four switchable signals (TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS)
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
|Image Sensor||3K CMOS|
|Resolution||2960 (H) × 1665 (V)|
|Frame Rate||TVI: 3K @20 fps, 4 MP @25 fps/30 fps, 1080p @25 fps/30
AHD: 5 MP @20 fps, 4 MP @25 fps/30 fps
CVI: 4 MP @25 fps/30 fps
|Min. Illumination||0.001 Lux @ (F1.0, AGC ON), 0 Lux with white light|
|Shutter Time||PAL: 1/25 s to 1/50,000 s;
NTSC: 1/30 s to 1/50,000 s
|Lens||2.8 mm fixed focal lens|
|Field of View||2.8 mm, horizontal FOV: 110°, vertical FOV: 60°, diagonal FOV:
|Light Alarm||Solid Light Alarm (White Light)|
|Day & Night||ICR|
|WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)||Digital WDR|
|Angle Adjustment||Pan: 0° to 360°, Tilt: 0° to 75°, Rotation: 0° to 360°|
|Supplement Light Type||IR,
|Supplement Light Range||IR: Up to 20 m
White Light: Up to 20 m
|Smart Supplement Light||Yes|
|AE (Auto Exposure) Mode||HLS; DWDR; BLC; HLC; Global|
|Noise Reduction||2D DNR|
|Function||Smart IR; Brightness; Sharpness; AGC; Anti-Banding|
|Video Output||Switchable TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS|
|Audio In||Built-in mic|
|Power||12 VDC ± 25%, max.3.9 W*
You are recommended to use one power adapter to supply the power for one camera.
|Operating Conditions||-40 °C to 60 °C (-40 °F to 140 °F), Humidity: 90% or less (non-condensing)|
|Dimension||Ø85.1 mm × 77.62 mm (Ø3.35" × 3.05")|
|Weight||Approx. 330 g (0.73 lb.)|
|Hikvision DS-2CE70KF0T-LMFS Datasheet|
|Hikvision DS-2CE70KF0T-LMFS User Manual|
|Hikvision support site|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.