C-TEC CFP708-2 CFP AlarmSense 8 Zone Two-Wire Fire Alarm Panel
- Certified to EN54-2 & 4
- 8 AlarmSense zones
- 10 year guarantee
The C-TEC CFP 8 zone two-wire fire alarm panel has 8 AlarmSense zones and 4 conventional sounder circuits also including zone delays (Read more)
C-TEC's range of CFP fire alarm panels are the UK's best selling two-wire fire panels. The C-TEC CFP 8 zone two-wire fire alarm panel offers an array of user and installer-friendly features at a very competitive price and are ideal for smaller budget oriented installations.
Supplied in a flush or surface mount plastic enclosure that does not require a bezel, it includes eight AlarmSense zones, four conventional sounder circuits, class change and alert inputs and on-board fire and fault relays.
A wide range of engineering functions are also provided including zone delays, coincidence and non-latching zone facilities.
- Third-party certified to EN54 parts 2 and 4 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB)
- Intuitive user-friendly interface with colour-coded buttons and combined keypad/keyswitch entry
- Manufactured by C-TEC in the UK
- Two AlarmSense zone circuits - compatible with Apollo's AlarmSense detectors, call points, sounders and visual indicators
- Four conventional sounder circuits
- Integral 1.5A EN54-4/A2 compliant switch mode PSU
- Wide range of engineering functions including zone test, coincidence, zone delay and non-latching zones
- Two on-board relays (Fire and Fault)
- Two open-collector outputs (Remote and Reset)
- 'Class change' and alert inputs
- Installer-friendly design
- Attractive flush or surface mountable plastic lid and enclosure - no bezel required
- Low 25mA quiescent current
- Multiple indicators
- System expansion connections provided for up to eight two-wire repeaters (one CFP761 network card required per system)
- Space for two x 12V 3.3Ah VRLA batteries
|Approvals/certifications||Certified to EN54-2 & 4 by the
|Mains supply||230V 50/60Hz.
|Mains rated current||350mA maximum.
|Internal power supply||19V-28.5V (27V nominal). Ripple 7V maximum
|Total output current limited to||1.5A @ 230Vac (ImaxA eq 146mA).
||25mA (mains failed, internal sounder active,
PSU & gen fault LED lit).
|Max battery size and type
||2 x 12V 3.2Ah VRLA connected in series. Min.
battery size 1.2Ah.
|No. of detector zone circuits
||The CFP702-2 has 2 AlarmSense zone circuits which are compatible with Apollo's AlarmSense range of detectors & call points AND sounders & visual indicators. (Max. length per circuit is 500m).|
|Call point resistor value
||Only use AlarmSense call points.
|Max. devices per detector zone
||25 AlarmSense detectors/manual call points per AlarmSense zone. For AlarmSense sounder limitations per AlarmSense zone see 'Max. sounder output current' section.|
|No. of conventional sounder circuits
||4 - these are additional conventional (non-AlarmSense) sounder
circuits; Max. length per circuit is 500m.
|EOL resistor value
||6800Ω 5% Tol. 0/25W (blue, grey, red, gold).
||27V max, 20V min (final battery voltage).
|Max. sounder output current
||Each AlarmSense zone circuit & each conventional sounder
circuit will support a max. sounder current of 200mA. Distribute
sounder loads as evenly as possible. Total sounder loading per
panel should not exceed 1.25A.
||Two: (1) Aux. Fire; (2) Fault. Volt free single pole
changeover. Max. switch current 1A; Max. switch voltage
|Open collector outputs
||Two: (1) Reset (Active during reset cycle); (2) Remote (Active
during any unsilenced fire condition provided all relevant delays
have expired). Max. sink current 30mA, Max. open circuit voltage
||24V Aux. Power (Protected by a resettable fuse. 100mA min. hold
current. Resets when fault removed).
||Two: (1) ‘Class Change’ (constant sounders); (2) Alert (pulsed
sounders). Connect to 0V to trigger, Max. input voltage 27V
|Engineer (AL3) functions
||Program coincidence (double knock); Invoke One Man Walk Test;
Program delays; Set up zones for non-latching operation; Program
sounders to resound (or not resound) when a new zone enters alarm;
Enter fault diagnostic facilities.
||Yes - for optional network driver cards (one required per
repeater system), relay output cards and EN54-13 sounder circuit
|Product dimensions (mm)
||380 W x 235 H x D 96mm.
|Construction & finish
||Plastic lid and base; RAL7035 textured.
|Weight||1.75kg without batteries.|
|Product dimensions||367 W x 235 H x 96 D mm.
|Hole required for flush mounting||367 W x 220 H x 75 D mm. No bezel
|-- No videos available --|
|C-TEC CFP708-2 Datasheet|
|C-TEC support site|
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.