The ESP Fort ECSPHB is a smart wireless alarm hub which works with a large range of range of ESP wireless accessories including motion detectors, wireless keypads, wireless sirens, vibration sensors and SOS emergency buttons.
The panel features a built-in WiFi module with GSM back-up facility that allows the panels to be connected to the ESP mobile app, giving you the freedom to control and view the status of your alarm system. It also features a built-in siren (95dB) and battery back-up which will keep the panel running for up to 8 hours when the mains power supply fails.
- Smart Alarm Hub
- WI-FI Enabled with GSM Back-up Facility
- Activations and Monitoring Supported via APP
- No Additional Subscriptions or Fees Required
- Supports up to 32 RF Devices
- Built-in siren (95dB)
- Built-in Backup Battery, With Up To 8 Hours Standby Time
- 80 Meter Open Field RF Transmission (433Mhz)
- 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Connection Required
- Sim Card Not Included
|Internal 7.4V600mAh Li-Po Battery
|RF 433 MHz
|80m (Open field)
|GSM (SIM Required)
|Mobile Device Running IOS 8 or Higher or Android 4.1x or Higher
|109.5mm x 109.5mm x 40mm
|-10°C ~ 55°C
|-- No videos available --
|ESP ECSPHB datasheet
|ESP ECSPHB quick start guide
|ESP ECSPHB user manual
|ESP support site
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.