Labgear HDMI-to-DVB-T RF 1-Way Encoder Modulator 1080P HD
- Add More TV Channels
- Combines Signals
- HDMI Loop Through
The HDMI-to-DVB-T RF 1-Way Encoder Modulator converts the signal from an HDMI source into a digital format that can be distributed around a TV system. (Read more)
The Labgear HDMI-to-DVB-T RF 1-Way Encoder Modulator converts the signal from an HDMI source into a digital format that can be distributed around a TV system over coax cable to all DTT receivers, PVR's and TVs.
Any HD signal source up to and including 1080p resolution that uses an HDMI output can be converted and distributed via the EM1001 including: Blu-ray players, satellite receivers, terrestrial receivers and PVR’s, cameras, PC’s etc.
- Combines the signal from the HDMI source with a TV aerial signal
- Preserves the High-Definition quality of the original source up to 1080p @ 60Hz
- Allows set up of the new signal so that every TV receives it on the same remote-control number
- The new channel can be given a name that is visible on screen when selected by any TV connected
- Gives a wider choice of HD channels for entertainment, information or security applications
||50-860MHz select by Channel
||H.264 - bitrate
||HDMI 1.4 (1.3
||32 kHz / 44.1 kHz / 48 kHz|
||12V DC 1.5A
||180 x 128 x 48mm (including
|-- No videos available --|
|Labgear EM1001 Datasheet|
|Labgear support site|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.