Haydon HAY-KVM60 HDMI and USB Extender Over Cat 5e/6
- Up to 1080p Resolution
- Extend HDMI and USB
- Keyboard, Video & Mouse
The Haydon HAY-KVM60 is an HDMI & USB Cat 5e/6 Extender that can increase an 1080p HD signal up to 60m and supports keyboard and mouse remote control (Read more)
The Haydon HAY-KVM60 is an HDMI and USB extender that comprises of a transmitter unit (TX) and Receiver (RX) that can extend the 1080p HD signal used for devices such as PC, Sky TV, Blue ray & CCTV, by up to 60m using Cat6 and 40m using Cat5 with zero latency. A built-in EDID greatly improves the compatibility of the device and KVM capabilities allows for the use of a keyboard and mouse. PoC (Power over Coax) eliminates the need for a separate power cable, making installation quick and easy.
Please note: The HAY-KVM60 cannot be used without an A-A Male to Male USB cable, which can be found here
The KVM (Keyboard, Video & Mouse) feature on the HAY-KVM60 is designed to increase the distance between a keyboard, monitor & mouse and the computer console without any deterioration of performance. This is very convenient option when you need remote PC access or multi-PC access, or if you need to store the PC console in a secure environment such as a locked server room.
- Uncompressed transmits HDMI video and audio signals up to: - 60M over a single CAT6 cable, 40m over CAT5e
- ·Supports video resolution up to 1920 x 1080 @60Hz, 3D signal
- Supports keyboard and mouse remote control
- Built-in EDID function, so you can match display devices
- Support POC unilateral power supply, need 1pc 5V power to TX
- Compliance with HDMI 1.3 and HDCP 1.2 standard
- Ethernet cables with a standard IEEE - 568b connection, convenient installation
- High compatibility, can auto-match source and display device
- Built-in automatic adjustment system, making the image smooth, clear and stable;
||HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.3
|Maximum Pixel Clock
|Max Data Rate
||PC: Standard USB
K/M: Standard USB
||CAT5e Max: 40m
CAT6 Max: 60m
|Package contents||TX Extender x 1pcs
RX Extender x 1 pcs
DC 5V Power adapter x 2pcs
|-- No videos available --|
|-- No files available --|
|Haydon support site|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.