Labgear 4-Way HDMI v2.0 18Gbps Matrix 4K 60Hz over Cat6/7 HDR10 Dolby Vision DTS
- 4 HDMI up to 8 Displays
- EDID Management
- Includes 4 Remote Controls
The Labgear HD2-M44K is a 4-way HDMI v2.0 18Gbps Matrix that can connect 4 HDMI sources to up to 8 displays such as NVR's, DVR's, Sky Q boxes & feesat (Read more)
The Labgear HD2-M44K is a 4-way HDMI v2.0 18Gbps Matrix that can connect 4 HDMI sources to up to 8 displays. It features 4 HDMI outputs, each of which is mirrored to provide an RJ45 output that can carry a 4k2k 60Hz 4:4:4 HD signal up to 70m over an individual cat6/7 cable to the receiver.
- HD digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- One-way IR matrix function allowing control of source devices from display locations
- 4K2K to 1080P downscaling on each output
- Control using the front panel buttons, IR remote, RS-232, LAN or Web GUI
- POC, allowing receivers to be powered remotely by the matrix unit
- Advanced EDID management and CEC control
- HDR, HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, HLG high-definition formats
The kit contains:
- 1 x Matrix Unit
- 4 x Matrix Remote Control
- 1 x 12V 2.5a Power Supply
- 1 x 1.5m RS-232 Serial Cable
- 1 x 3 pin Phoenix Connector
- 4 x 1.5m IR Emitter Cable
- 4 x 1.5 IR Receiver Cable
- 10 x Mounts for Matrix & Receiver
- 1 x User Manual
|HDMI compliance||HDMI 2.0b|
|HDCP compliance||HDCP 2.2/1.x|
|Video resolution||Up to 4K2K@50/60Hz (4:4:4)|
|Colour space||RGB 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:4:4/4:2:2/4:2:0|
|Colour depth||8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit (1080p@60Hz)
8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit (4K2K@60Hz YCbCr 4:2:2/4:2:0)
|HDR||HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, HLG|
|HDMI Audio Formats||LPCM 2.0/2.1/5.1/6.1/7.1, Dolby Digital, Dolby True HD, Dolby Digital Plus (DD+), DTS-ES, DTS HD Master, DTS HD-HRA, DTS-X|
|Transmission distance||230ft/70m (via single CAT6 cable)|
+8kV (Air-gap discharge), +4kV (Contact discharge)
4 x HDMI Type A (19-pin female)
4 x HDMI Type A (19-pin female)
4 x Cat port (RJ45)
4 x IR OUT (3.5mm stereo mini-jack)
1 x TCP/IP (RJ45)
1 x RS-232 (3-pin phoenix connector)
1 x IR IN (3.5mm stereo mini-jack)
1 x CAT port (RJ45)
1 x HDMI Type A (19-pin female)
1 x Service (Micro USB, Update port)
320mm (W) x 100mm (D) x 36mm (H)
61mm (W) x 88mm (D) x 18MM (H)
|Power supply||Input: AC 90 - 260V 50/60 Hz
Output: DC 12V/2.5A
US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified
|Power consumption||19.68W (Max)|
|Operating temperature||0°C ~ 40°C / 32°F ~ 104°F|
|Storage temperature||-20°C ~ 60°C / -4°F ~ 140°F
|Relative humidity||20 ~ 90% (non-condensing)|
|-- No videos available --|
|Labgear HD2-M44K Datasheet|
|Labgear support site|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.