2" x 2" Mast Pole Clamp
- Clamps masts up to 2"
- Creates Cross Section
The Blake galvanised aerial mast clamp bracket can be used to securely clamp & hold in place an alloy or steel aerial mast up to 2 inches in diameter (Read more)
Blake aerial mast clamp jaw brackets are an ideal way to securely clamp an aerial mast up to 2 inches in diameter to a bracket or stand-off. The clamp has a staggered inner edge to fit the profile of the aerial mast to prevent slipping and is made from strong galvanised steel to prevent corrosion.
- Creates a cross section mast, so one mast is horizontal and the other is vertical.
- This is ideal for mounting two aerials on the vertical pole or creating an array.
- For use with poles with an outer diameter of 2" (50.8mm).
- Made from galvanised steel to prevent corrosion from weather damage.
|-- No videos available --|
|-- No files available --|
|Blake UK website|
|Blake UK support site|
Get expert answers to questions specific to this product below or for more help visit our Q & A forum
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.