9" Ratchet Strap Chimney Stack Cradle Bracket
- Quick & Safe Installation
- 8" Stand Off
- Installs in 3-5 minutes
The SS/BKT09 from Blake is a heavy duty, galvanised, 9" stand-off bracket that is an ideal and safe way to fit TV aerial masts and satellite poles (Read more)
The ultimate chimney fixing system for both aerial and satellite installations. The stack strap is a safer installation, as it can be installed without having to leave the safety of the roof ladder. The are no corner plates required or lashing wire preparation needed so it can be installed in 3-5 minutes; a considerable time saving compared to traditional methods.
- Ease of use and quick installation
- 9" Stand off
- Pre-coiled strapping is available for easy installation
- Corner plates available SSCORNER
- Breaking strain of ratchet is 900kg
- Bracket designed to fit both 1.75" and 2.5" v bolts (AC2 or AC4) and spanner line
- Use with 10-13mm ratchet spanner for ease of install
- Strong PET strapping - breaking load exceeds 6kN
|-- No videos available --|
|-- No files available --|
|Blake UK website|
|Blake UK support site|
Get expert answers to questions specific to this product below or for more help visit our Q & A forum
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.