Blake 2" Back-to-back Aerial Mast Pole Clamp
- Handcuff Style Clamp
- Galvanised Steel
- Up to 2" Poles
The Blake back-to-back galvanized steel Aerial Mast Pole Clamp is an ideal way to securely mount two poles, up to 2" in diameter, beside each other (Read more)
The Blake back-to-back Aerial Mast Pole Clamp is an ideal way to securely mount two poles, up to 2" in diameter, beside each other. The clamps have a staggered inner edge to fit the profile of the aerial mast to prevent slipping and is made from strong galvanised steel to prevent corrosion.
- Joins two poles beside each other up to 2" (50.8mm).
- Sledges add additional security to the masts.
- Use with 8-10mm ratchet spanner (PROSPAN8-10) to easily tighten nuts on clamp.
- Made from galvanised steel to prevent corrosion from weather damage.
|-- No videos available --|
|-- No files available --|
|Blake UK website|
|Blake UK support site|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.