Blake 4-Way External Masthead Splitter/Combiner 4G/5G Safe
- Low Insertion Loss
- Fully Screened
- Indoor or Outdoor
The Blake BLAMHS14P is a 4-Way F-Type External Masthead Splitter/Combiner, designed for splitting digital aerial feeds in strong signal conditions. (Read more)
The Blake BLAMHS14P is a 4-Way External Masthead Splitter/Combiner, designed for splitting digital aerial feeds in strong signal conditions where the use of distribution amplifiers or active splitters is unnecessary. These products can also be used as general-purpose signal splitters or combiners.
- Low insertion loss with excellent 75Ω impedance matching and high isolation between outputs.
- Fully screened RF modules in robust diecast enclosures. Strong cast-in 'F' connectors.
- Proven free-draining moulded enclosures give easy access and cannot trap water.
- Directional power pass (20V and 250mA max.) from any output leg to the common input, allowing an upstream amplifier to be powered.
- With equipotential bonding point/earthing tag.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
|Frequency Range (MHz)
|Insertion Loss VHF1 (dB)
|Insertion Loss UHF2 (dB)
|Output Isolation (dB)
|-- No videos available --
|-- No files available --
|Blake UK website
|Blake UK support site
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.