HDMI IR (Infrared) Remote Control Signal Injector 20m
- Up to 20M Distance
- Passive Device
- Switchable IR or CEC
The Blake PROHDIRIJ11 allows the injection of an IR control method into a long HDMI cable (up to 20m) without having to change the existing HDMI cable (Read more)
The Blake PROHDIRIJ11 allows the injection of an IR control method into a long HDMI cable (up to 20m) without having to change the existing HDMI cable.
The IR Signal can be transmitted in either direction - simply place the receiver where you want to control from and the blaster where you want the signal to go. You must set both adapters to either IR or CEC. When you set the adapters up it will transmit via the function you have selected.
- The HDMI IR Injector can be used with most equipment including HDMI matrixes, splitters, switches and extenders, Blu-ray, DVD etc...
- No power is required as the system utilizes the sending and receiving devices.
- Switchable IR or CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) function.
- Use HDMI minimum standard version 1.2a.5m IR range.
- Plug and play.
- IR Blaster (3.5mm jack plug).
- IR Receiver (3.5mm jack plug).
- IR Adaptor Unit x 2.
|-- No videos available --|
|No files are available for this product|
|Blake UK website|
|Blake UK support site|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.