Haydon 12V DC 2A Metal Boxed Power Supply 7Ah Battery Backup Option
- LED Indicators
- Full electronic protection
- 3 Sizes Available
The Haydon 12V power supply range are housed in a steel clam shell case with multi-LED indicators, tamper proofing and space for a 12V battery. (Read more)
The Haydon 12V power supply range are housed in a steel clam shell case with multi-LED indicators, tamper proofing and space for a 12V 7Ah battery (not included).
Each power supply features full electronics short circuit and overload protection on load output under mains operation & mains transient protection.
Compliant to EMC 2004/108/EC, these power supplies are suitable for access control systems that require battery backup.
Available in 1A, 2A or 3A.
- High efficiency, cost effective power supply. Ideal for use in Intruder, Access Control and General Security applications.
- Universal mains input voltage 90-264Vac.
- Max. 0.5A to charge standby battery.
- High efficiency electronics for reduced running costs and lower operating temperature.
- Installer safe design with all high voltage electronic fully shrouded.
- Full electronics short circuit and overload protection on load output under mains operation.
- Mains transient protection. Lid open & REAR anti vandal tamper detection.
- An optional integrated output module allows multiple circuits to be individually fused (Depends on box size).
- Green Mains present LED.
- Red Fault LED.
|Max. Current||1A, 2A or 3A|
|Mains Input Fuse||3.0A 250V|
|Max. Standby Power||0.5W (no load and no battery connected)|
|Voltage||13.4-14.2Vdc (13.8Vdc nominal) on mains power|
10.0-12.3Vdc on battery standby
|Max. Load Current||1.0A|
|Ripple||150mV pk-pk max.|
|Load output Fuse||1A|
Overload Protection Electronics shutdown until overload or short circuit removed (under mains power only)
|Battery type||12VDC Lead Acid|
|Battery Charging Fuse||1.0A|
|MAINS LED||(green) Mains Present|
|FAULT LED||(red) Fault present: Output fuse fail or battery fuse fail|
|Lid &Rear Tamper||N/O volt free contact|
NOTE: contact closed when both the PSU is fixed to the wall and lid closed.
|Box Size||200x240x75mm (W x H x D, Removable Hinged Lid, for 1x7Ah)|
|Humidity||95% RH non-condensing|
|V+||+ voltage O/P to load equipment|
|V -||- voltage O/P to load equipment|
|B+||Red lead to standby battery|
|B -||Black lead to standby battery|
|Tamper x2||Tamper volt free contact|
|This power supply unit meets the essential requirements of the following European Directives:||Low Voltage 2006/95/EC EMC 2004/108/EC|
WEEE 2002/96/EC RoHS 2002/95/EC
|-- No videos available --|
|Haydon Metal Boxed Power Supply datasheet|
|Haydon support site|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.