Planet IFT-805AT Slim Industrial Media Converter with SFP Slot
- 10/100Base-TX to GBIC
- Multiple Fibre Options
- Sturdy Metal Casing
The Planet IFT-805AT is an industrial Media Converter that extends communication distance with fiber optic wire, with a mini GBIC port for SFP modules (Read more)
The Planet IFT-805AT is an industrial Media Converter that extends communication distance with stable performance via fiber optic wire. It features a mini GBIC port which allows the user to fit plug and play SFP transceivers in order to swap between different types of fibre cable as and when the job requires.
The IFT-80xT series is specifically equipped with durable components and strong housing case to operate reliably in electrically harsh and climatically demanding environments. The industrial level media converter provides a high level of immunity to electromagnetic interference and heavy electrical surges which are usually found on plant floors or traffic control cabinets on sidewalk. Being able to operate under the temperature range from -40 to 75 degrees C allows the IFT-80xT series to be placed in almost any difficult environment.
• 1-port 10/100Base-T RJ-45 with auto negotiation and auto-MDI/MDI-X function
• 1 Mini-GBIC slot, providing multi choice of SFP modules on IFT-805AT
• 12V to 48V DC, redundant power with polarity reverse protect function
• -40 to 75 degrees C operating temperature
• IP30 metal case
• Relay alarm for port breakdown
• Supports 6KV DC Ethernet ESD protection
• Supports 6KV DC EFT protection for power line
• Free Fall, Shock and Vibration Stability
• DIN-rail and wall-mountable hardware design
Layer 2 Features
• Complies with the IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u Fast Ethernet standard
• Auto-MDI / MDI-X detection and auto negotiation in half-duplex / full-duplex modes for 10 /100Base-TX RJ-45 port
• Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
• Features Store-and-Forward mode with wire-speed filtering and forwarding rates
• Prevents packet loss with back pressure (half-duplex) and IEEE 802.3x pause frame flow control (full-duplex)
• Supports packet size of up to 1522bytes
• CSMA/CD Protocol
• Automatic source address learning and aging
|10/100Base-TX Port||1 RJ-45 auto-MDI / MDI-X port|
|100Base-FX Port||1 SFP slot|
|Fiber Port Type||Vary on module|
|Cable Distance||Vary on module|
|Optical Frequency||Vary on module|
|Launch Power (dBm)||Vary on module|
|Receive Sensitivity (dBm)||Vary on module|
|Maximum Input Power (dBm)||Vary on module|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||135 x 85 x 32 mm|
|Installation||DIN rail kit and wall mount ear|
|Maximum Frame Size||1522bytes packet size|
|Flow Control||Back pressure for half duplex, IEEE 802.3x pause frame for full duplex|
|Enclosure||IP-30 slim type metal case|
•Power 1 (Green)
•Power 2 (Green)
1 x copper port:
1 x 100FX port:
|Power Input||12 to 48V DC redundant power with polarity reverse protection function|
Single AC 24V power adapter acceptable
|Power Consumption||3 watts/ 10BTU (maximum)|
|Protection||ESD (Ethernet): 6KV DC|
Surge (Power): 6KV DC
•10/20Mbps for half / full-duplex
•100/200Mbps for half / full duplex
•200Mbps for full-duplex
•2-pair UTP Cat. 3, 4, 5 (100 meters, max.)
•EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm STP (100 meters, max.)
•Vary on module
|Emissions||FCC Class A, CE Class A|
|Standards Compliance||IEEE 802.3 10Base-T|
IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX / 100Base-FX
IEEE 802.3x flow control and back pressure
|Stability Testing||IEC60068-2-32 (Free Fall)|
|Operating Temperature||-40~75 degrees C|
|Operating Humidity||5~95% non-condensing|
|Storage Temperature||-40~85 degrees C|
|Storage Humidity||5~95% non-condensing|
|-- No videos available --|
|Planet support site|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.