The MFB family consists of Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP)
transceiver modules that are specifically designed for high
performance integrated duplex data link over single mode optical
fiber. These transceiver modules are compliant with the SFP
Multisource Agreement (MSA) and hot pluggable. These modules offer
an easy way to be installed in SFP MSA compliant ports at any time
without the interruption of the host equipment operation.
The MFB SFP transceivers using a long wavelength (1310nm) FP LD enable data transmission up to 2km on a multimode optical fiber and up to 60km on a single mode optical fiber.
To meet the increasing demand of Industrial Ethernet fiber solution, Planet has released the MFB-T 100Base-FX transceiver series that can operate reliably in electrically harsh, climatically demanding, and wide temperature range (-40℃ to 75℃) environment. The MFB-T 100Base-FX transceiver series provides easy and fast 100Base-FX connection for Planet wide temperature industrial equipment.
- SFP Multi-Source Agreement compliant
- 125Mbps IEEE 802.3u 100Base-FX compliant
- Industry standard small form pluggable (SFP) package (for model MFB-TFX / MFB-TF20)
- 125Mbps FDDI ISO / IEC 9314-1 compliant
- Serial ID functionality support
- AC-coupled differential inputs and outputs
- Class 1 laser safety standard IEC 825 compliant
- 2km link on a multimode fiber and 20km to 60km on a single mode fiber
- Low power dissipation
- 0 to 60 degrees C operating temperature for MFB-FX / MFB-F20 / MFB-F40 / MFB-F60 / MFB-FA20 / MFB-FB20
- -40 to 75 degrees C operating temperature for MFB-TFX / MFB-TF20
|Digital Diagnostics Monitoring||SFF-8472 DDM|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to +75 degrees C|
|-- No videos available --|
|MFB-FX user manual|
|Planet support site|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.