Cat 7A S/FTP LSZH Solid Orange Network Cable 500m
- Low smoke halogen free
- Suitable for 10 Gigabit
- Up to 1000 MHz
Premium quality Caty 7A S/FTP Solid copper LSZH low smoke halogen free orange network cable, capable of 10Gb transfer speed or 1000mhz frequency. (Read more)
Cat 7A ethernet cable provides high immunity to interference, and offers performance up to 1000 MHz. Because of this, these data cables are becoming the industry standard for wiring within smart homes and are gaining popularity with customers that want to get the optimal performance out of their own systems and networks. The sheath is low smoke and halogen free making it suitable for installation in densely populated areas or where building and fire regulations require LSZH cables be used.
Available in 50m, 100m, 200m and 500m.
- 4 pairs of solid bare copper wires
- Capable of 10Gb transfer speed or 1000mhz frequency at a maximum distance of 90 meters
- Screened for use where RF or Power equipment may produce electromagnetic interferance. This is also a security measure should eavesdropping be apparent
- Low smoke zero halogen plastic is good for use inside public buildings and spaces as will not emit toxic gases if the cable catches fire
- Insulation – SFS (Skin-Foam-Skin PE)
- Shielding – AL-PET over each pair & TCW Braid over all pairs
- Drain wire – Tinned Copper
- Sheath material – LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen)
- Sheath Colour – orange
|Conductor Diameter (mm)
|0.56 ±0.01, 0.565 ±0.01
|Insulation Thickness (mm)
|Blue/White/Blue; Orange/White/Orange; Green/White/Green; Brown/White/Brown
|Insulation Thickness 2 (mm)
|Drain wire conductor
|>=115% on each pair
|0.12 ±0.008 x 8 x 6
|Orange RAL 2003
|Jacket Thickness (mm)
|Overall Diameter (mm)
|ISO/IEC 11801, EN50173-1:2011,
|Internal Data transmission up to 10Gb/s up to 100m
|Flame Propagation Standard
|-- No videos available --
|Cat 7A S/FTP LSZH Datasheet
|-- No links available --
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.