100 Metres of Ratchet Strapping
- Quick & Safe Installation
- 5m, 50m or 100m lengths
- Installs in 3-5 minutes
The Blake stack strap offers safer installation for chimney mounted brackets & can be installed without having to leave the safety of the roof ladder (Read more)
The ultimate chimney fixing system for both aerial and satellite installations. The stack strap is a safer installation, as it can be installed without having to leave the safety of the roof ladder. The are no corner plates required or lashing wire preparation needed so it can be installed in 3-5 minutes; a considerable time saving compared to traditional methods.
- Ease of use and quick installation.
- The double ratchet versions, SSBKT09 and SSBKT14, offers the extra support required for larger installations.
- Strapping (SSDISP50 50m and SSDISP100 100m) is supplied in boxed rolls for convenient storage, and dispensing. Note that the box includes both installation instructions and a brick counter to reduce waste when dispensing.
- Pre-coiled SSSTRAP5M 5m strapping is available for trial purposes.
- Corner plates available SSCORNER.
- Breaking strain of ratchet is 900 kg.
- Strong PET strapping - breaking load exceeds 6 kN.
|-- No videos available --|
|No files are available for this product|
|Blake UK website|
|Blake UK support site|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.