Blake High Gain 76 Element Reflector TV Aerial Group K Ch 21-48 4G/5G Safe
- Overcomes 4G/5G Issues
- Horizontal or Vertical
- 76 Elements
The Blake DMX16K-F is a high gain 76 element reflector aerial suitable for all Freeview TV aerial applications. For medium reception areas. 4G/5G Safe (Read more)
The Blake DMX16K-F is a high gain, 76 element reflector aerial suitable for all Freeview TV aerial applications. Digital Terrestrial Television (DTT) reception providers include Freeview, Youview and BT Vision.
- For poor reception areas.
- Directional high gain X type aerial.
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically for suitable polarisation.
- Solid rod rotate-and-lock X type multi bay element design.
- Pre-assembled elements to minimise installation time.
- Tilt-and-slide clamp, allows elevation adjustment for improved noise rejection.
- Mounting bracket for aerial will fit mast diameter from 1" (25.4mm) to 2" (50.8mm).
- Steel parts are protected either with BZP (bright zinc plating) or manufactured from Hot Dip Zinc coated strip.
- Plastic parts are UV stabilised.
- Large fortified reflectors for improved anti-ghosting properties of your Freeview™ reception.
- F type connection.
|-- No videos available --
|-- No files available --
|Blake UK website
|Blake UK support site
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.