Felo SD Ergonomic VDE Insulated Slimline 7-Peice Screwdriver Set
- Soft Grip Handle
- Tested to 10,000 Volts
- Slimline Shaft
Felo SD Ergonomic VDE Insulated Slimline screwdrivers feature an ergonomic soft grip handle which improves torque control. Tested to 10,000 Volts (Read more)
Felo SD Ergonomic VDE Insulated Slimline screwdrivers feature an ergonomic soft grip handle which improves torque control and comfort. The slimline shafts were developed with electricians for the special requirements of electrical work. The insulation is up to 50% slimmer than on conventional VDE screwdrivers, putting countersunk screws and spring elements into reach. All Felo VDE screwdrivers are certified according DIN EN 60900. Every individual tool tested in a water bath with 10,000 Volts. Safe work up to 1000 Volts guaranteed.
- Slimmer and longer handles than conventional screwdrivers
- Safety tool according DIN ISO 60900 – all tools individually tested with 10,000 Volts
- Insulation aligned to blade diameter for work on countersunk screws
- Developed with electricians for electricians
- 3,0 x 100 (1)
- 4.0 x 100 (1)
- 5.5 x 125 (1)
- PH1 x 80 (1)
- PH2 x 100
- PZ2 x 100 (1)
- Mains testing screwdriver VDE 0680/6, 220–250 Volt
|-- No videos available --|
|No files are available for this product|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.