Terms and Conditions
Below you will find our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without prior notice so please review them regularly. Any changes to our terms will take effect immediately following publication to our website. Our terms are relevant to online orders and trade counter orders.
If you have any queries regarding these terms, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We have summarised our terms and conditions to make them as easy as clear possible. You can find our full terms and conditions of sale below the summary.
- We will always do our best to process your order accurately and quickly. Please ensure your details are accurate to help us do this.
- We can only provide after sales support to the original purchaser if you decide to resell the goods.
- Our terms and conditions vary for consumers and business/trade customers. Please check all applicable clauses relevant to your account type before placing an order.
- If an item's not available we'll let you know as quickly as possible and be as flexible as possible to find a solution.
- We do our best to ensure our prices and the product information is accurate. Sometimes we make mistakes however and we are not always able to honour incorrect prices and descriptions although we'll always try to provide good customer service where possible.
- Please check all prices and totals carefully when ordering. Sometimes it's difficult to correct mistakes.
- Anything you order from us must be paid in full in accordance with the method of payment you select.
- Sometimes we need to make extra unavoidable security checks and we're really sorry if this delays your order in any way. We'll try to keep you informed if this happens.
- We run lots of promotions so please check the terms and valid dates of any offers you want to take advantage of.
- Delivery is a very complex aspect of online shopping. We know that sometimes couriers make mistakes so please get in touch with us in the event of problems and we'll do everything in our power to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
- Please check your goods upon delivery. It's much easier to sort problems with deliveries if we're notified as soon as possible.
- With the best will in the world sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances deliveries don't get there when they should. If this happens, please let us know and we'll try to resolve it.
- We recognise and support your consumer rights when it comes to returns. Please ensure you return unwanted goods in the same condition that you received them.
- We sell a wide range of products from lots of different manufacturers. Please check any warranty terms relevant to your item for clarification on how to deal with any faults.
- We will always do our best to support you with your purchase although sometimes the best person to support you is the manufacturer of the product.
- We have spent a lot of time and effort to make sure our website is a secure environment to shop in. This is not enough to guarantee your safety however so please be careful when shopping with us. It is a good idea to use anti-virus / anti-malware software on your computer, log out when you're finished, never save passwords on public computers and always check the page you are on has a secure padlock and matches our website address.
- We hate spam so we don't share your details with third parties for marketing purposes and we always make it easy to unsubscribe from our own marketing communications. We may however sometimes need to share your details with credit reference agencies or payment companies for authorising payments etc.
We know Internet shopping is complex and we have to provide a thorough set of terms and conditions (see below) to protect our customers and ourselves. If however, you have a genuine issue with anything we are here to help and will always do everything in our power to ensure we go above and beyond for our customers. Most of all we want our customers to enjoy their experience shopping with us and it is our goal to ensure that whatever your order value you get the best service we can offer.
Full terms and Conditions
1. Ordering from Us
- 1.1 At the point of ordering goods and/or services from us and your order is accepted, you are entering into a contract with us for the purchase of the goods and/or the performance of the services. Care must be taken when providing us with any of your details to ensure that these are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. We will not be liable to remedy the results of any errors and mistakes made when you enter personal details, such as address.
- 1.2 Any order that you place with us is subject to product availability and acceptance by us. When you place your order online, we will send you a confirmation email. This is your official order confirmation. If the goods are unavailable, we will contact you by telephone or email and offer you an alternative product based on our best recommendation or the option of cancelling your order.
- 1.3 Goods and services purchased from connectec.uk are intended for your use only and if resold, warranty support should be provided by the re-seller to the end user. We can only provide technical support to the purchaser. We may ask for proof of purchase or product serial numbers as confirmation.
- 1.4 To place an order with Connectec Ltd through connectec.uk, you will be required to log in and provide a username and password unless using the guest checkout. You must ensure that you keep these details secure and do not provide this information to a third party. We also recommend that you take extra care when using public computers or unknown devices and advise against saving details or allowing browsers to remember credentials.
- 1.5 We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering online from connectec.uk.
- 1.6 The description and price of goods you order will be as shown on our website at the time you place your order (unless we have made an error, as described in the Prices and Description section below).
- 1.7 After placing an order, you will receive an order confirmation email from us acknowledging that we have received your order. The contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Order Confirmation (and, as stated above, performance will be subject to product availability and to other clauses in these terms and conditions). This dispatch email constitutes a formal acceptance of your order by us; both us as the seller and you as the buyer are obliged to fulfil these obligations under that binding contract. If you have opted to collect your purchase from our head office, information will be provided as to when you can collect this purchase.
2. Prices and Description
- 2.1 All Prices shown on the website can be displayed including or excluding value added tax (where applicable) by changing the selector at the top of the page and are exclusive of delivery charges.
- 2.2 Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you an Order Confirmation unless subject to a price error.
- 2.3 The total price for goods or services ordered, including delivery charges, discounts and taxes, will be displayed at the checkout stage when you place your order. When you are paying by credit or debit card, payment will be taken at the time of placing your order and not when the order is dispatched. For credit account orders, payment will be made against your account at the time of placing an order. If your order exceeds the remaining balance on your account, the checkout will not allow the order to be completed. You may contact our accounts department to arrange payment or to agree extended terms.
- 2.4 Where payment is made by Paypal or bank transfer, we shall not dispatch any goods until we receive cleared funds. No payment shall be deemed to have been received until we have received cleared funds. We do not accept cheques for online orders.
- 2.5 Where an order is made using a pre-approved credit account, the current account status will be visible from the checkout page. Credit account balances will be updated daily when cleared funds have been received.
- 2.6 Our Website contains a large variety of goods and there is always the possibility that, despite our best efforts, some of the goods listed on connectec.uk and at our trade counter may be incorrectly priced. We are under no obligation to provide any product to you at the incorrect price, even after we have sent you an Order Confirmation, if an error in our pricing is found. The price will be verified following the picking of your order prior to dispatch confirmation.
- 2.7 If an error in our pricing is found, we will inform you as soon as we possibly can by telephone or email and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If you cancel, we will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you, debited from your credit/debit card or credit account for the goods. If you do not confirm or cancel your order within 3 working days of notification, we will assume that you wish to cancel your order and we will proceed to cancel your order.
- 2.8 If an error has been made in the title or description of a product, we may need to inform you of this and it may be necessary to cancel your order, unless you wish to purchase the product once you have been informed of the amended details. In addition, we cannot guarantee that the appearance of an item on your particular computer monitor or device will accurately reflect the exact appearance of the product. Also, many of the images used on our website for illustration purposes only and may not be a true representation of the product.
- 2.9 In some cases it may be necessary for us to request further information from you in order to perform CNP (cardholder not present) checks on payments received for the purpose of avoiding fraud. This is in the interest of all card holders. If you are unable to provide further information upon request, the order may be cancelled or the delivery address amended to the registered card address, at our discretion. In the unlikely event that we identify a transaction as potentially being fraudulent, we may have to cancel your order even though you have received an Order Confirmation. We will not be liable for any consequences of delay or cancellation related to this procedure.
- 2.10 The goods on our website are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not available in stock, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer an equivalent alternative or refund/re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card, credit account for the goods.
- 2.10 Some special offers where stated may be limited to one per order/customer
- 3.1 Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the website at the time you place your order. Payment shall be due before the delivery date, except where agreed otherwise by Connectec Ltd and time for payment shall be a fundamental term of this agreement, breach of which shall entitle us to terminate the contract immediately.
- 3.2 Credit notes must be used within twelve months of the date they are issued. Any credit notes over twelve months old are invalid.
- 4.1 Promotions, such as 2 for 1, vouchers, free items and rebates are subject to availability. Promotions can be terminated at any time and without notice.
- 4.2 We will endeavour to honour all promotions but we cannot be held liable where promotions expire, are discontinued, terminated or unavailable.
- 4.3 In rare circumstances promotions may expire after the point of ordering and before the order is dispatched to you. We cannot be held responsible in these circumstances.
- 4.4 Promotions have a cash value of £0.001.
- 5.1 The products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
- 5.2 There may be multiple delivery options at the time of placing your order and each option will have an estimated delivery timeframe. We will endeavour to dispatch your order in time to achieve the specified timeframe. The Next Day service is not guaranteed and if we are unable to dispatch your goods within this timeframe, the service will automatically be downgraded to the next available service level and any cost difference refunded. All delivery services will start from the time we receive cleared payment following your order confirmation. The delivery service will be seen as complete once the order is dispatched by us.
- 5.3 If you order products from our website for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to export/import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties, disbursements and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- 5.4 Please note that goods may be subject to inspection by your local customs office where delivery is outside the UK and you may find that the packaging has been opened to allow for inspection.
- 5.5 We endeavour to process all orders placed before 3.00 pm on the same working day and will be delivered as per the requested delivery option provided no additional security checks are required and all stock items are available. (A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays.)
- 5.6 If you fail to take delivery because you have cancelled your contract under the Consumer Contracts Regulations then we shall refund or re-credit you within 14 days for any sum that has been paid by you.
- 5.7 Whilst every effort shall be made to meet any delivery date, time of delivery shall not be of the essence. We shall not be liable for any consequential loss incurred by you or any other person or company arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
- 5.8 We use a variety of reputable couriers to carefully deliver our parcels on time. In situations where there is no one available to receive and sign your goods at the point of delivery, our couriers may attempt to leave with a neighbour or in a safe place. Equally, parcels may be returned to the depot for a re-delivery attempt the following working day. On occasions when a delivery has failed for one or more reasons or your parcel has been left with a neighbour, a calling card will be left and your tracking information will state when and where your goods were left. If you would prefer your goods not to be left with another party, please let us know in the comments box at the checkout or contact us to make this request.
- 5.9 If a delivery is refused for any reason other than damaged goods, the consignment will be returned to us. Upon receipt of the goods, as returns assessment will be carried out to ensure all goods are in as new condition. Following this assessment, providing all goods are in satisfactory condition, a refund will be issued. We may charge up to 20% of the value of the order to cover administration/re-stocking costs.
- 6.1 The goods are at your risk from the time of delivery.
- 6.2 Ownership of the goods shall not pass to you until we have received in full (in cash or cleared funds) all sums due to us in respect of:
- the goods, and
- all other sums which are or which become due to us from you on any account.
- 6.3 We shall be entitled to recover payment for the goods even though ownership of any of the goods has not passed from us to you.
- 6.4 If you are a business or trade customer until ownership of the goods has passed to you, you must:
- store the goods (at no cost to us) separately from all your other goods and goods of any third party in such a way that they remain readily identifiable as our property;
- not destroy, deface or obscure any identifying mark or packaging on or relating to the goods; maintain the goods in satisfactory condition and keep them insured on our behalf for their full price against all risks to our reasonable satisfaction. On request you shall produce the policy of insurance for us and hold the proceeds of the insurance referred to above on trust for us and not mix them with any other money, nor pay the proceeds into an overdrawn bank account.
- 6.5 If you are a business customer your right to possession of the goods shall terminate immediately if:
- you have a bankruptcy order made against you or make an arrangement or composition with your creditors, or otherwise take the benefit of any statutory provision for the time being in force for the relief of insolvent debtors, or (being a body corporate) convene a meeting of creditors (whether formal or informal), or enter into liquidation (whether voluntary or compulsory) except a solvent voluntary liquidation for the purpose only of reconstruction or amalgamation, or have a receiver and/or manager, administrator or administrative receiver appointed of its undertaking or any part thereof, or a resolution is passed or a petition presented to any court for your winding up or for the granting of an administration order in respect of you, or any proceedings are commenced relating to your insolvency or possible insolvency; or
- you suffer or allow any execution, whether legal or equitable, to be levied on your property or obtained against you or you are unable to pay your debts within the meaning of section 123 of the Insolvency Act 1986 or you cease to trade; or
- you encumber or in any way charge any of the goods.
- 6.6 For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, a Business Customer shall mean anybody corporate, educational establishment, hospital, health authority, governmental or local governmental body or any other organisation to whom the distance selling regulations apply, or any other customer for whom a trade account has been granted.
- 6.7 Trade customers are liable for all carriage costs.
- 6.8 In the event that payment is not received within 30 days of the due date,
- All monies owing to us shall become immediately payable to us irrespective of whether it would have been due under the previously agreed payment terms.
- We shall be entitled to charge you the sum of £50+VAT in respect of a debt collection administration fee.
- We shall be entitled to charge interest.
7. Cancellation and Returns
- 7.1 If you are contracting as a consumer, you may cancel a Contract at any time within 14 calendar days, beginning on the day after you received the product(s). You must notify us via email/letter and quote your order number in any communication. Notification by telephone is not sufficient.
- 7.2 If you are contracting as a Business/Trade customer, this clause does not apply. Any orders by or on behalf of a business cannot be cancelled once they have been placed. We may in exceptional circumstances agree to accept goods back from business/trade customers subject to a restocking charge which will be agreed in advance. An order will be deemed to be a Business or Trade Order, if you are purchasing with a trade account or the order is paid via business bank account or business debit/credit card, or a company address or purchase order number has been provided.
- 7.3 You must also return the product(s) to us immediately, in the same condition in which you received them, and at your own cost and risk. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the products while they are in your possession.
- 7.4 If requested, we can arrange collection using our courier, who can collect from most areas of the UK. The cost for collections from most parts of the UK is £15 plus VAT; however other areas of the UK may cost more. We do not offer a collection service for product(s) delivered outside the UK or to the Channel Islands.
- 7.5 Once the cancelled products are received by us, we will refund your debit or credit card or issue a cheque or bank transfer or credit your credit account within 14 days, for the full amount paid, excluding the costs of delivery.
- 7.6 Except in the case of faulty or incorrectly described goods, if you do not return the goods in the required manner, as described above, we may charge you a sum not exceeding the direct costs of collecting the goods. All original items delivered must be returned with the refund request. The items must be packaged adequately to prevent damage in transit. Please contact us for advice on how to package goods correctly if you are unsure. This includes but is not limited to software discs, cables, batteries and peripherals. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation. If some parts are missing, we may be unable to accept the return or may make a deduction for missing parts.
- 7.7 Software or consumable goods e.g., batteries, blank media that have been unsealed or activated do not have the right of cancellation and will not be refunded. Please see section 28(3)(b) of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 for further information.
- 7.8 When returning goods under the 14-day cooling off period, if the goods are not in a saleable condition or if the goods have been unnecessarily handled, we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of 25%.
- 7.9 A full statement of your legal rights under The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 may be obtained in the UK from your local Citizen's Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- 7.10 If the goods supplied to you appear to have been damaged before receipt by you, then you should notify us via email within 48 hours of receipt. Failure to notify us within 48 hours of receipt will result in the determination that any physical damage occurred whilst in your care.
- 7.11 If you suspect that the goods are faulty, and wish to return them, you must contact us within 78 hours of discovering the fault and submit an RMA (Return Material Authorisation) request. RMA application forms can be found at connectec.uk under Customer Service/Returns. We may make suggestions that could resolve any issues or may suggest that you return the product to us for inspection. In the event of a return, we will examine the returned product and, if you are entitled, we will notify you of your options by email to either a repair, a replacement, a refund or a credit note. We will usually process your elected repair, replacement, refund or credit note as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day you confirm whether you opt for repair or replacement, or within 14 days of the day you opt for a credit note or refund for the defective product.
- 7.12 For refunds, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
- 7.13 For any returns due to damage or suspected faults for orders delivered in the UK, we will arrange for collection at our cost within the first month after receipt or as extended by your warranty provision or required by law. Should the product be found not defective then you will be liable for the costs of collection, re-delivery, labour and new packaging (if required). We do not offer a collection service for orders delivered outside of the UK, including the Channel Islands.
- 7.14 Peripheral items (any item that is not a computer or laptop) must be returned to us using your own delivery method. We will not arrange for collection of any peripheral items within the first month after receipt or at any time after this date.
- 7.15 Where collections are arranged by us, you still have a duty of care to ensure the products are packaged sufficiently for the type and value of goods being returned. Due to the nature of the goods supplied, we recommend original packaging is used. If original packaging is not available, new specialty packaging can be ordered from us. Where you use your own packaging, liability for the cost of repairing damage resulting from inadequate packaging rests with you. We will only confirm that the item has arrived back to us in a satisfactory condition once we have opened and inspected the item.
- 7.16 When you return goods using your own delivery method within the UK, where goods are found to be defective, we will refund reasonable delivery costs. Therefore, you may wish to check with us before arranging delivery whether we consider the cost quoted to be reasonable. This will only be refunded upon receipt of proof of the carriage costs. We recommend you return your goods by using a trackable service that provides insurance as we will not be liable for any items lost in transit or damaged in transit
- 7.17 If on return your goods are found to be in working order, a no fault found fee will be charged. This will be 10% of the sale value of the item. You will also be expected to arrange for the goods to be returned to you at your own expense.
- 7.18 Items returned under Consumer Contracts Regulations that have had their value decreased by the customer's excessive handling will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. Consumer Contracts Regulations deem excessive handling as the sort of handling that goes beyond the sort of handling that might reasonably be allowed in a shop.
- 8.1 In addition to any warranty that you may have purchased with your product(s), all products that we supply are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply. Some items benefit from extended warranties provided by the manufacturer direct. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- 8.2 Faulty items purchased from 01 October 2015 will be covered under the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Goods found by us to be defective during the first 30 days are entitled to a full refund. Between 1 month and 6 months after purchase if a fault develops then we will either repair or replace the product. Only if there is a recurrence of the fault within the warranty period will a refund be offered.
- 8.3 Faulty items purchased prior to the introduction of the Consumer Rights Act, and still within the warranty period, will be entitled to have the product repaired or replaced with an item of an equal or better performance and equal or better value at the time
- 8.4 All products being returned under warranty must have been issued with a valid RMA number. Any goods received by us without a valid RMA number will be rejected and returned to the sender at the sender's expense or the goods will be destroyed.
- 8.5 This warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from normal wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or by any third party (e.g., not using a surge protector), use otherwise than as recommended by us or the manufacturer (e.g., in an un-ventilated hot or dusty environment), failure to follow the manufacturer's instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without the manufacturer's approval.
- 8.6 Unless otherwise stated, all LCD/LED panels should be considered as class 2, which comply with ISO ISO13406-2 Spec in Class II pixel defects. Dead pixels on LCD/LED panels are covered under the manufacturer's' warranty terms and conditions. We do not guarantee that you will receive a replacement screen should your screen develop one or more dead pixels.
- 8.7 We cannot be held responsible for loss of data, or need to remind you about backing up your data. Your data is your responsibility and you should take all necessary precautions to safeguard your data. It is possible that hard drives and/or solid-state drives may be formatted or replaced when returned under warranty, regardless of any correspondence stating otherwise.
- 8.8 Should you take any goods purchased from us to a third party and have them attempt to diagnose or repair a fault; you may VOID the warranty/warranties given. Equally, if items are returned to us and found to have broken warranty seals and obvious signs of tempering, we may void any warranty. In addition, we will not cover the costs of any onsite or call out charges as we do not provide any warranty cover for these. If you have any problems with your order, you must contact us for advice and if necessary, obtain an RMA number and return the item to us through the specified returns procedure.
- 8.9 In the event of any failure of software or hardware, we will not be held liable to replace, reinstall or compensate for any software that is lost, damaged or corrupted. This exclusively applies to software provided free of charge by us or any third-party software that was installed by you.
- 8.10 If a product is repaired outside of the warranty period specified on your order, unless otherwise specified the warranty provided on any replacement parts is capped at a maximum of three months.
9. Limitation of Liability
- 9.1 If you are a consumer, we shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage in circumstances where:
- there is no breach of a legal duty owed to you by us or by our employees or agents;
- such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach;
- any increase in loss or damage resulting from breach by you of any term of this contract.
- 9.2 Nothing in these conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- 9.3 If you are a business customer, we shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with this agreement.
- 9.4 The Website: We do not accept any liability for any delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information caused to you or your computer system via our website. Great care has been taken to ensure that the information available on this Website is correct, error free, reliable and secure. We apologise for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot warrant that use of the Website will be error free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the Website and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any losses arising from inability to access the website or part of the website or any technological failure that may prevent the completion of an order.
- 9.5 Force Majeure: We shall not be held liable for any failure or delay in delivering the goods or performing services where such failure arises as a result of any act or omission which is outside our reasonable control, such as an "act of God" or those of third parties.
- 9.6 Security Breaches: We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers or those of third parties.
- 9.7 Destruction of Goods: If we receive an item which has been issued with a genuine RMA number, but subsequently is tested and not found to be faulty, it is the customer’s duty to arrange carriage for return of the item to themselves. If the carriage is not arranged within 90 days after the customer has been made aware that no fault has been found we reserve the right to restock or destroy/recycle the returned item.
10. Website Security
- 10.1 We use the industry standard secure sockets layer (SSL) 128-bit encryption technology to ensure that all your personal and transactional information is encrypted before transmission. To check that you are in a secure area of our website look at the address bar of your browser and you will see https as opposed to http. All this technology and our policies are designed to safeguard your privacy from unauthorised access/improper use.
- 10.2 If you use links on our website that lead you to external websites, we will have no control over the way your information will be processed. As other websites may handle your information in a different way, we recommend that you check the privacy policies of each website that you visit.
- 11.1 We aim to have the Website available at all times; however, you will appreciate that we cannot guarantee this or that the website will be error free and we cannot accept liability for any issues that this may cause. We aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible; please note that the information appearing at the time of viewing may not always remain the same at the time you place your order.
- 11.2 The information, content and material available on the Website may vary from time to time without notice to you. This is in order to ensure that the Website is as up to date as possible.
- 11.3 You must not interfere with the working of our website nor must you circumvent security on the Website, tamper with, or hack into, or otherwise attempt to disrupt our computer system, server, Website, router or any other internet connected device or service.
12. Provided Information
- 12.1 Where we have requested information from you in order to provide goods or services, you agree to provide us with accurate and complete information.
- 12.2 You authorise us to use, store or otherwise process your personal information in order to provide the goods or services to you and for marketing purposes (the "Purpose"). The Purpose may include the disclosure of your personal information if required by law or in order to provide the goods or services to you. We do not pass on or sell your contact details to third parties.
- 12.3 You are entitled to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Please contact us if you wish to request this information.
13. Intellectual Property
- 13.1 All copyright, design rights, patents, inventions, logos, business names, trade names, service marks and trademarks, internet domain names, moral rights, rights in databases, data, source codes, software, specifications, know how, processes and business methods (in all cases whether registered or unregistered and including all rights to apply for registration) in and relating to this Website and the goods and services (including information, content, material or data displayed on it) belong to us Connectec or our licensor’s and all such rights are reserved. You must not modify, copy, reproduce, upload, post, transmit or distribute by any means or in any manner whatsoever, any material or information or download from our website unless expressly invited to do so.
14. General Legal Terms
- 14.1 Changes to the Terms and Conditions: We may alter or vary the Terms and Conditions at any time. Any variations or updates to these Terms and Conditions will be published on our website. You will be deemed to accept the latest version of the Terms and Conditions when you buy our goods or services.
- 14.2 Entire Agreement: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us. No other terms, whether expressed or implied, shall form part of this Agreement. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions and any other term or provision, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- 14.3 Invalidity: If any term or condition of our Agreement shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable, we agree that such term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in force without such term or condition.
- 14.4 Jurisdiction and English Law: These terms and conditions and our Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- 14.5 Delays: No delay or failure on our part to enforce our rights or remedies under the Agreement shall constitute a waiver on our part of such rights or remedies unless such waiver is confirmed in writing.
- 14.6 Rights of Third Parties: It is not intended that the undertakings and obligations of the parties set out in this document shall be for the benefit of and capable of being enforced by any other person by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- 14.7 We are required by law to inform you that purchases can be conducted in English only and that no public filing requirements apply.
If you are unhappy or have any queries regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us. You can find our details on our contact page.