Returns and Refunds
We take pride in offering the best customer experience and service possible. Our number one priority is ensuring that all of our customers are completely satisfied with the products and services they have purchased.
Our team carefully select products which we believe meet our customers expectations and beyond. We do this by carefully examining and testing the products we sell, along with working closely with our suppliers ensuring that the standards are always met. In the unfortunate instance that you are not happy with your purchase, or you have quite simply changed your mind about keeping the items, we are more that happy to offer a full refund or exchange.
- Unwanted returned items must reach us within 28 days of the date you received the goods
- We will require proof of purchase to verify that you are the original recipient of the goods
- Please email return requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Goods can also be returned to our trade counter in person
- Goods must be returned in as new condition, unopened with seals intact and in the original undamaged packaging
- If the item you are returning was part of an offer which included a free item as part of a promotion and/or reward points were gained as a result of purchasing an item, the free item/s must also be returned and any points gained will also be removed from your account
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the returned goods are adequately packaged and returned to us by suitable means of recorded delivery. We recommend an insured and recorded delivery service is used for higher value items.
- We will refund the basic cost of the original delivery but are unable to refund return costs for unwanted items.
The following items cannot be returned if you change your mind
- Software that has been opened or software licences which have been redeemed or provided by a third party
- Cloud services which have been activated
- Customised or personalised goods
- Pre-built server and data cabinets
- Cut cable and conduits
- Items specially ordered for you
- A refund or exchange will be provided within 14 days of us receiving the item/s providing the above criteria are met
- Some special order items or, large quantities ordered specifically to fulfil your requirements may incur a restocking charge
- For business customers, a restocking charge may be applied on the value of goods returned.
If goods fail to meet any of the criteria mentioned above, we may refuse to accept them or we may offer alternative return terms.
Our returns policy does not affect your Consumer Rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations
If any goods you receive become faulty or are in the rare instance are Dead on Arrival, please contact us immediately via email, telephone, chat or through the returns form found here. We will in the first instance attempt to help you diagnose faults to identify the exact cause and hopefully rectify the issue. If the fault cannot be resolved, a RMA number will be issued and collection arranged for the goods.
When the goods reach our warehouse they will be processed through our returns team. We aim to turn around all repairs/replacements within 48 hours where possible.
If a direct replacement is not available and a repair cannot be carried out, we may offer an alternative or credit note.
We offer a minimum of 12 months warranty with all of our products and up to 3 years on selected items where stated. Warranties beyond 12 months are held with the manufacturer and direct contact to the manufacturers will be required. Beyond 28 days, warranty support may be directly with the manufacture and we may ask that you contact the specific manufacturers support team direct. Details of how to contact them can be requested from our technical team.
If goods have been damaged due to miss-use or incorrect operation including accidental damage, we will not be responsible for the repair or replacement.
We are happy to refund any carriage charges incurred by returning your item to us if the item is found to be faulty. The carriage method and cost must be pre-arranged prior to returning any items to us to ensure the service is suitable.
Great service is the foundation of our business. We like to think that we do everything possible to ensure that any items purchased reach you in perfect condition. We package all items as best as possible with the most suitable materials (recycled where possible to do our bit for the environment) including quality cardboard boxes air filled cushions, bubble wrap, foam chips etc. We also record our picking and packing stations with high definition CCTV to ensure the orders are undamaged and complete before they are packed and leave our premises. With all this said, there are sometimes instances where goods can end up damaged in transit.
If you happen to receive damaged items , we request that you contact us by email or telephone within 48 hours of receiving the goods. We will endeavour to rectify the issue within 48 hours of receiving notification. Our contact details can be found on our contact page.
Please note that there are some exceptions to the above:
Data Cabinets - Once a cabinet has been signed for we are unable to accept responsibility for any damage. We strongly advise that all cabinets are unpacked and carefully checked and that all keys are present before signing for the delivery. Due to the size and weight, cabinets can be difficult to move, which can lead to a higher risk of damage during the transportation and unloading process.
Display Screens and Digital Advertising Screens - Once again we would strongly recommend that all these types of items are thoroughly checked over before signing for the delivery as we cannot accept responsibility for any damage after this point. We would also recommend that due to the weight and size of some units, care is taken when moving them. Correct lifting and moving equipment may be required to prevent personal injury or damage to the items.
If you have any queries about any of the above, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always more than happy to chat with our customers and always aim for 100% satisfaction.
Contact details can be found on our contact page.