Planet ICG-2510W-LTE Industrial 4G LTE Mobile Wireless Gateway and Switch
The PLANET ICG-2510W-LTE is a 5-port Gigabit switch with M2M & IoT deployments. It features 4G LTE, 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi serial console port, DI/DO interface (Read more)
The PLANET ICG-2510W-LTE is a reliable, secure and high-bandwidth communications industrial-grade cellular gateway for demanding mobile applications, M2M (machine-to-machine) and IoT deployments. It features 4G LTE (Long Term Evolution), 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi, five Ethernet ports (4 LAN and 1 WAN), serial console port, DI and DO interfaces, and VPN technology bundled in a compact yet rugged metal case. It establishes a fast cellular connection between Ethernet and serial port equipped devices.
The ICG-2510W-LTE supports LTE 2x1 DL MIMO technology which can reach a download (DL) speed of up to 150Mbps and an upload (UL) speed of 50Mbps. The Cellular Gateway also supports multi-band connectivity including LTE FDD/TDD, WCDMA and GSM for a wide range of applications.
To enhance reliability, the ICG-2510W-LTE is equipped with dual SIM slots that support failover and roaming over to ensure uninterrupted connectivity for mission-critical cellular communications. Besides, the ICG-2510W-LTE supports load balance function to improve network efficiency. It provides a more flexible and easier way for users to create an instant network sharing service via 4G LTE whenever in public places like transportation, outdoor event, etc.
PLANET ICG-2510W-LTE adopts 4G LTE cellular technology and thus breaks the 100m limitation of RJ45 transmission. Besides, integrating with an 802.11b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5GHz) access point, users can access to the Internet easily. To avoid data loss affected by an unexpected breakdown connection on the part of ISP, the ICG-2510W-LTE provides dual SIM card slots, failover, load balance functions and advanced features like VLAN, VPN, Modbus, and CMS to cover more applications.
- Dual module SIMs for network load balancing and redundancy
- Wi-Fi compliant IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac dual-band for mobile client connectivity
- 5-port Gigabit Ethernet, built-in redundant VRRP protocol
- 2 DI, 1DO and 1 serial console port (RS232 or RS485) for Modbus applications
- Multiple VPNs with IPSEC, OpenVPN, PPTP, L2TP, GRE and VPN Failover
- Full security with VLAN, NAT, DMZ, Static routing, firewall and IP/MAC/port filtering
- Supports CMS for remote management
- -35 to 75 degrees C operating temperature and fanless design
- Four 10/100/1000BASE-T RJ45 LAN ports, auto-negotiation, auto MDI/MDI-X
- One 10/100/1000BASE-T RJ45 WAN port, auto-negotiation, auto MDI/MDI-X
- Two 4G LTE antennas
- One 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi antenna
- Two SIM card slots
- One serial console port (RS232 or RS485)
- One reset button
- One MicroSD slot to save files for serial port data
- Supports multi-band connectivity with FDD LTE/ TDD LTE/ WCDMA/ GSM/ LTE Cat4
- Supports failover and load balancing
- Built-in SIM and broadband backup for network redundancy
- Two detachable antennas for 4G LTE connection
- LED indicators for signal strength and connection status
- Complies with IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac 2.4/5GHz
- Supports AP, Client, Repeater and Repeater Bridge modes
- One detachable dual band antenna for wireless connection
- 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2 with TKIP/AES encryption
- LED indicator for connection status
Industrial Case and Installation
- IP30 metal case
- DIN-rail/desktop design
- Power requirement: 9~36V DC
- Supports EFT protection for 1.5KV DC power and 15KV DC Ethernet ESD protection
- -35 to 75 degrees C operating temperature
Digital Input and Digital Output
- 2 digital input (DI)
- 1 digital output (DO)
- 1 relay
- Supports NAT, demilitarized zone (DMZ), port forwarding and virtual IP mapping
- Supports VLAN to improve the performance of a network or apply appropriate security features
- Supports static routing and dynamic routing for gateway and router operating modes
- Supports QoS to manage WAN bandwidth
- Supports PPTP, L2TP, OpenVPN, IPSec and GRE VPN modes
- Supports IPSec (3DES, AES128, AES256, MD5, SHA1, SHA2-256, SHA2-512)
- Supports TCP, UDP, TCP Server and Modbus TCP
- Supports Dynamic DNS and PLANET DDNS
- Provides Firewall and access policy functions
- Supports WAN connection types: DHCP-4G, DHCP Client, Static IP, PPPoE Client, 3G Link1, 3G Link 2, DHCP-Backup 4G
- Secures network connection
- WAN access
- URL filter
- Packet filter
- MAC filter
- Management interfaces
- Console/Telnet Command Line interface
- Web user interface management
- SNMP v1, v2c
- SSH secure access
- Keep Alive (schedule reboot)
- System Maintenance
- Firmware upload via HTTP
- Reset button for system reboot or reset to factory default
- Configuration backup and restore
- System log
- Remote system log
- NTP (Network Time Protocol) client support
- Support CMS to manage multiple devices
|Copper Ports||4 LAN 10/100/1000BASE-T RJ45 auto-MDI/MDI-X ports
1 WAN 10/100/1000BASE-T RJ45 auto-MDI/MDI-X port
|Serial Interface||DB9 to RJ45 serial console port
|SIM Interface||2 SIM card slots with mini SIM card tray|
|Cellular Antenna||2 5dBi external antennas with SMA connectors for LTE|
|Wi-Fi Antenna||1 1dBi (2.4~2.5G)/3dBi (5.15~5.85G) external antenna with RP-SMA-J connector for dual-band Wi-Fi|
|DI & DO Interfaces|
|Planet ICG-2510W-LTE Datasheet|
|Planet ICG-2510W-LTE Quick Start Guide|
|Planet ICG-2510W-LTE User Manual|
|Planet support site|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.