SMA Female to RP-SMA Male Coax Cable Patch Lead 10m
- SMA Female to SMA RP Male
- 3, 5 or 10 Metres Lengths
- Suitable for 4G Aerials
The Blake SMA female to SMA RP male coax cable catch leads are available in 3m, 5m, 10m & are suitable for use in hand-held radio & 4G mobile antennas (Read more)
The Blake SMA female to SMA RP male coax cable catch leads are designed for use from DC (0Hz) to 18GHz, and is most commonly used in microwave systems, hand-held radio and mobile telephone antennas, and more recently with WiFi antenna systems and USB software-defined radio dongles.
SMA RP (Reverse Polarity) connectors are designed to prevent the unauthorized connection of an external antenna to increase the range. In an RP-SMA connector, the gender has been changed. The RP-SMA male is also the connector with inside threads, but it has the metal sleeve as an inner conductor. The RP-SMA female socket has a barrel with external threads and a centre pin.
- For use with 4G panel (LTE-698-2700-PAN) and 4G Yagi (LTE-800-2200-YAGI) aerials
- SMA is designed for use from DC (0Hz) to 18GHz, and is most commonly used in microwave systems, hand-held radio and mobile telephone antennas, and more recently with WiFi antenna systems and USB software-defined radio dongles
- 50Ω impedance
|-- No videos available --|
|No files are available for this product|
|Blake UK website|
|Blake UK support site|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.