Premium Cat8 10/25/40 GBASE-T S/FTP Stranded LSOH Patch Cable 3m
- Up-to 40 Gbit/s
- LS0H cable sheath
- GHMT Certified
A range of premium certified Cat 8 shielded patch cables with an LSZH sheath that are suitable for up-to 40 Gbit/s ultra-fast connections (Read more)
Category 8, the standard for next-generation twisted-pair cabling, enables up to four times faster data transfer on the same cabling type and supports 25GBASE-T and 40GBASE-T short distance applications. Our Cat. 8 cables are not only halogen-free and flame-retardant (LSOH), but also GHMT certified for quality and performance.
- Prepared double shielded Twisted Pair cable with screened field-assembled RJ45 connector on both ends
- Zinc die-cast housing (RJ45 connector)
- Suitable for PoE applications and multimedia applications where the extension is working over TP
- Suitable for 10 GBit to IEEE 802.3an and for Power over Ethernet
- Suitable for 25/40 GBit to IEEE 802.3bq applications (4-pair balanced twisted-pair cabling with 2 connectors over distances up to 30m)
- High quality plugs with gold plated contacts
- Contact settings 1:1, in accordance with the EIA/TIA 568 standard
- Construction: 4-pair stranded copper wire, complete braid shielding, pairs shielded with aluminium clad polyester foil
|-- No videos available --|
|Cat 8 patch cable datasheet|
|Roline support site|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.